Review of Jaaxy: a free SEO keyword tool
(Site Rank Checker and Keyword Analyzer)
Overall Jaaxy Review Rank: 90/100
Price: Basic: Free (30 searches), Pro: $49/m
Owners: Kyle Loudoun & Carson Lim
Jaaxy is a free SEO keyword tool. It is used for SEO where you can get searched results and site rankings against specific keywords in search engines. It also has a premium version that we’ll cover below. You can find out what ranking your website (or any website) gets against specific keywords so that you know which pages to improve against which keywords or search competition’s rankings. The keyword search tool can give you insights on the average number of searches a keyword receives monthly, what you can achieve in terms of visits if you get a first page ranking for that keyword, how much competition you have for that keyword, its quality and SEO score as well as how many domains are left around that keyword (this last feature is the only one that is only available to the paid version). It is a Google rank checker, Yahoo rank checker and Bing ranking checker.
Below you can see a screenshot of what the keyword search tool looks like. I have searched the keyword “affiliate marketing” and i’m also explaining below what each metric means:
Avg: The average number of searches the keyword gets per month.
Traffic: Visits to your websites if you achieve first page rankings in the search engines.
QSR: (Quoted Search Results) The number of competing websites ranked in Google for this exact keyword.
KQI: (Keyword Quality Indicator) Green is great, yellow is OK, red is poor.
SEO: A score based on traffic and competition, the higher the score, the more likely you will rank for this keyword on the first page (scale of 1-100, higher = better).
Domains: Availability of domains that are related to the keyword
- Easy and quick keyword analysis
- Can save time and money by helping you optimize your keywords that will drive revenue
- Can help you work towards first page rankings in Google
- Offers a blog where its members can exchange ideas and strategies
- You can instantly see where your website is ranked
- Helps you understand keyword competition
- Has training guides documentation
- If you are a domain buyer, you can instantly see in bulk what domains are available per keyword.
- There is a free version that will give you an idea of what Jaaxy can do for your business.
- It can be difficult to get used to the tool in the beginning but once you do, it is very simple.
- The free version can only work for 30 searches only.
- It is mostly relevant for organic search (SEO), cannot really help with paid search advertising (to see CPC price or competition for paid campaigns). However you can find this information directly in Google where you will run your campaigns.
Who is Jaaxy For?
Jaaxy is for website owners and business owners. If you own a website or business, it gives valuable insights on how your website is doing in the search engines, how easily people can find you and where you need SEO improvement.
There are two main tools:
- Search Tool: This is where you can do your keyword research where you will find all the metrics you need to optimize your web pages for a high organic ranking in the search engines.
- Site Rank Tool: This is where you can enter a keyword and website domain and Jaaxy will tell you where that domain is ranked for that specific keyword.
Jaaxy Support & Training
There are different ways you can find support in Jaaxy. The first one is a support form to fill and send a message to customer support. The second one is the Training section of Jaaxy as described above under Tools & Training. Finally the last one is by signing up to WA that is also owned by Kyle & Carson and where there is a whole community in addition to both the owners that can help you with it.
Here is the description of Jaaxy’s pricing points and what each one has to offer:
My Final Opinion of Jaaxy
I think Jaaxy is a necessary tool to have if you own a website, especially if this website is a small or a new one that needs strategic work on keywords. Jaaxy can help you decide which keywords you will use in your SEO content and check how your work is doing in the search engines. It is legit and you can try it for free for 30 searches.
If you need information on how to find the right keywords, here is a post about it!